Peter Pan


When watching the Peter Pan movies I'm sure you are thinking of several peculiar things a ticking crock, a pirate chasing after flying children, or maybe even the mermaids or fairies, However, none of these compare to the uncanny feeling of discovering what peter pan is actually about, Peter pan is meant to resemble



Much like my previous post about how I wrote about my main character of the novel that I made up
one of the other main characters died chosen wise Peter Pan. understandably Peter Pan is already a
character would already be created given a personality type however I wanted to create another version
of Peter Pan. Peter Pan is the boy who Wouldn't grow up. He made a choice and of magic or whatever
decided that he was not going to get any older but if he had decided that he wanted to grow up I
questioned whether or not he would Age rapidly or if you could choose to stay young and age normally
I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how this version of Peter Pan which shoes to do things and in
creating this alternate double version of what Peter Pan was supposed to represent I ended up creating
almost an entirely different character. On the basis that is Peter Pan he's a child he refused to get any
older but in my version he makes the choice to reverse his initial want his initial need to stay young as a
requirement to be who he is. in a way I wanted to create the alternate universe the parallel universe in
which instead of staying young Peter Pan sides to grow up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Ripper

Barbie Dolls

"I'm not a lair"- A writer