So I decided to write book

 Over the semester I have spent a lot of time writing not necessarily on assigned assignments for courses but as a way of expressing my self. with that I randomly decided to start writing a novel not necessarily for the many reasons people decide to write novels but for the joy of planning and I enjoy picking out the characters and deciding on their personalities and the type of story line of the novel woodfall it. with a lot Of stories many writers would urge against the idea of plotting an entire novel that the idea of plotting itself can be discouraging however planning happens to be my favorite part although while writing the novel I discovered it was more of a biography but I ended up making the main character a bit more of myself than I had originally planned when writing biography of the character her personality type her family members what she wanted to do who she wanted to be the quirky characteristics did or not necessarily seem by others because they're kept internally the VIN not seen version of oneself. when writing out the chapters of this book I was pouring bits and pieces of my non seem self the unexpressed version of me into my main character. I was using all of the qualities that I would initially not express unfound ways of making them Baker parts of who the main character is. 
I feel that a lot of times while writing it's easier to give myself the strength to write the characters to do all the things that I'm afraid of doing in real life there for making a fictional character that has the strength to do all things but you can't do out of fear is it extremely powerful version of double yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Ripper

Barbie Dolls

"I'm not a lair"- A writer